Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

K-5: NISD Digital Badges!

Academic Technology has recently started a new Digital Badge recognition program! We know that teachers and administrators like you are making big differences everyday for our NISD students when it comes to 21st century teaching and learning. We wanted a way to recognize those difference-makers.  When you earn a digital badge, I will send you and your admin. an email recognizing you.  You will be able to add the digital badges to your email signature line.

I do my best to acknowledge teachers as I see them demonstrating these tools in their classrooms and instruction. This is sometimes a difficult task being at 6 campuses. I don't always see all of the great things that you are doing in your classroom. Please feel free to send me an email and include pictures, if you'd like, letting me know how you are utilizing these tools. You can also send me an email and nominate a coworker for the great things they are doing as well.   Click the image to see all of the badges currently available. 


2 comments:

  1. Please can you tell me how you made this these badges? can anyone use them? How do you send them to students?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Mrs. Day! I actually did not create these badges- someone else in our technology office did. One option would be to use a program like Canva- https://www.canva.com/. This is a free site that makes it easy to create professional looking graphics.
      The Digital Badges that our department created are only for our district but you are welcome to use the ideas to create your own!
      We currently use these badges for teachers rather than students but they could totally be used for students. When a teacher earns a badge, I email the badge to the teachers and they add them to their Google email signature.

      Delete

Social Media Buttons